There really isn't a way to quantify FOCUS
sure you may "get it" when someone says "Try this with your brand"
or maybe you quote, unquote (I just did the finger quotes) "understand" when it's laid out for you.
A Brand will start to climb when you daily focus on the small things, here are a few:
1. Ask someone that doesn't know you if what you're doing makes sense. If it doesn't heck you maybe on the right path.
2. Be sensible, yet reckless in your thoughts. If you want to fly to the moon, just know it's going to take a minute to build the ship & know your darn stardates.
3. Follow, almost stalk, those that are doing what you're doing. Copy even steal their concepts, adjust to your brand
I mean, I'm just saying
As a brand manager I hear these sayings:
- "when I wake up I'm hustling"
- "sleep is for the weak"
- "I'll do whatever is needed to make it"
- "I gotta get this bread"
- "ima sleep when I die"
But have you ever thought how the RICH work and think? Well, check the following 20 stats on building wealth and see how you measure up.
1. 70% of wealthy eat less than 300 junk food calories per day. 97% of poor people eat more than 300 junk food calories per day. 23% of wealthy gamble. 52% of poor people gamble.
2. 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal. Only 12% of the poor do this.
3. 76% of wealthy exercise aerobically 4 days a week. 23% of poor do this.
4. 63% of wealthy listen to audio books during commute to work vs. 5% for poor people.
5. 81% of wealthy maintain a to-do list vs. 19% for poor.
6. 63% of wealthy parents make their children read 2 or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% for poor.
7. 70% of wealthy parents make their children volunteer 10 hours or more a month vs. 3% for poor.
8. 80% of wealthy make hbd calls vs. 11% of poor
9. 67% of wealthy write down their goals vs. 17% for poor
10. 88% of wealthy read 30 minutes or more each day for education or career reasons vs 2% for poor.
11. 6% of wealthy say what’s on their mind vs. 69% for poor.
12. 79% of wealthy network 5 hours or more each month vs. 16% for poor.
13. 67% of wealthy watch 1 hour or less of TV. every day vs. 23% for poor
14. 6% of wealthy watch reality TV vs. 78% for poor.
15. 44% of wealthy wake up 3 hours before work starts vs.3% for poor.
16. 74% of wealthy teach good daily success habits to their children vs. 1% for poor.
17. 84% of wealthy believe good habits create opportunity luck vs. 4% for poor.
18. 76% of wealthy believe bad habits create detrimental luck vs. 9% for poor.
19. 86% of wealthy believe in life-long educational self-improvement vs. 5% for poor.
20. 86% of wealthy love to read vs. 26% for poor
so ask yourself again "are you taking the right steps to GET money"