GQ insider

GQ insider

So I taught a man to fish...He starved!!!!



The old saying goes something like (I mess these up all the time)

Give a man a fish and he eats
Teach a man how to fish and he will survive!

You get the gist of how it works, I always understood this to mean teach someone a skill  to help them grow

HOW DAMN WRONG AM I

Branding is learned daily, when someone ask for help (typically for free) it's not that they want help they want the "Fish"...

Still not helping, let me give it to you in social media terms

People say "like my facebook page, the more likes I can eventually get a Business page"....ok, so I liked your page, what's next.........................................WAIT FOR IT...............................................NOTHING.................


Oh you want one more,

Someone says  "Follow me on twitter so I can have more followers and hopefully get verified"....ok so i follow you and you tweets say.........................................NOTHING.....................................











No comments: