GQ insider

GQ insider

The support of a friend or your BRAND


And the conversation typically goes like this:

Person 1: Hey whats good, listen you know the last few years I've been thinking about showing my art off, but been kinda scared. So Friday, I'm hosting my a gallery to show off my work for the first time would love for you to come by and check it out

Person 2: Yea sure. What time and when

Person 1: Thanks, it's Friday 8pm downtown main street. see you then.

Friday comes, Person 2 never shows, he's tired, doesn't call, doesn't email (which is really lame). He figures there will be another opportunity.

Person 1 is hurt, but he will never tell.


4 MONTHS LATER

Person 2: hey  listen I could use your help we are starting a new restaurant; our grand opening is Friday at 8pm the top food critic visiting. we need one more person to fill up the tables and look good. Could you please help us out.

person 1: of course

Do I need to tell you what happened friday

SUPPORT YOUR FRIENDS! YOU WILL EVENTUALLY NEED/ASK FOR THEIR SUPPORT

No comments: