GQ insider

GQ insider

Uncovering Gingr...(and what's she's drinking) Skyy Vodka Party



Recently I was invited to taste Skyy InFusions Ginger,  I called up a few influential friends and we headed to the event. They, like me were intrigued because "ginger" doesn't sound tasty in a "Frosty Beverage"; when you think of "ginger", visions of Leave it to Beaver pop up with someones mother in the kitchen pouring "ginger" in a bowl to make "ginger-snap cookies". That concept held true for this event, except, instead of a bowl for cookies there was fresh fruit that could be added to your drink and bring out the flavor

Let me say, the taste caught me off guard, it was pretty good.

 We all had a great time, thanks Keith, Dean and Arlene, and 2 out of my 4 friends said they would purchase a bottle at another time!

The evenings drink of choice for me:

Ginger Lemonade
1.5 oz SKYY Infusions ginger
2 oz lemonade
Mint Garnish
Serve on the rocks


I give it 3.5 hats out of 5
Price point: ?































No comments: